-Dr. Amit Bhandari M.D. (A.M.), one of the most sort-after Doctors of his region, is a graduate (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) from India’s oldest Ayurvedic Institute- Dayanand Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar (Pb.).
- Dr. Amit Bhandari is the Director of *BR. Herbals Ayurvedic Hospital, Jalandhar (Pb.) India. He has gained reputation as Prakriti (BODY-MIND Constitution) Analyst and Ayurveda expert physician for using Herbs, Diet & Life style guidance, and Panchakarma scientifically for the detoxification of the body, to diagnose and cure chronic diseases of the sick Human Body. He offers online consultation to patients throughout the world through his website www.brherbals.com
- He is acting as a link between the modern technical scientific world and vast classical Indian knowledge of Ayurveda. He provides to the point, Diet and Life Style guidance to his patients according to their Body-Mind Constitution, to maintain health & prevent diseases. As in this fast stressful life, it is very important to know the ways to prevent diseases long before they prove deadly.
- He had been working as an Ayurveda Expert & Research Scholar with America based companies like Nirvana Herbals LLC, Guruji Herbals. He did data based research on diseases and worked on the natural ayurvedic ways to cure chronic diseases (Migraine and Infertility) by merging the latest scientific research with herb’s effects on Human body since November 2005.
- He has been chosen as an Ayurvedic expert from India by India-Herbs, a Multi National Company (since May 2008). He is now working as an Ayurvedic Formulation Scientist and Consultant Doctor for India-Herbs, which has its offices in U.S.A., India & Singapore.
- Dr. Bhandari was selected as recipient of prestigious honorary Ph.D. Degree by New Age International University (N.A.I.U.) Italy, Europe for his contribution in the field of Ayurveda and herbals, in March 2006.
- Dr. Bhandari has been selected for the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award for 2009, by the National Integration and Economic Council, New Delhi, India for his work in the field of Indian Medicine.
- Dr. Bhandari has been nominated for the prestigious Sadbhavna Award for 2009, by the Citizens Integration Peace Society, New Delhi, India for his contribution to the nation by acting as link between India and America in the field of research.
- He worked as Consultant Teaching Doctor in D.A.V. Institute of Nursing, Jalandhar from January 2006 to November 2007; where he taught Bio-chemistry to B.Sc. Nursing students.
- Dr. Amit Bhandari is working as an expert since November 2006 in the field of Alternative Medicine and Ayurveda with Live Person and Kasamba, one of the world’s biggest online consultation companies, with high rating of customer satisfaction.
- He has been imparting his knowledge as Doctor Lecturer in PHOENIX- The Global Institute of Nursing, Jalandhar since July 2007; where he teaches subjects of Psychology, Pediatrics, Medicine, Clinical Anatomy and Emergency First-Aid.
- He has been called by authorities of DD1 National channel for sharing his expert comments on different topics like uses of cow products in diseases. He has shared his practical knowledge with masses on different topics, through electronic media.
- He delivered lecture on the different health awareness plans and projects that can be innovated in Government as well as private educational institutions under Sarva Shiksha Abhyan Scheme launched by Central Government of India throughout the country.
- Dr. Bhandari has been writing articles and practical experiences concerning common single spices & herbs having medicinal values, in health concerned magazines and journals to guide general public from time to time.
- He has been conducting public awareness seminars and medical camps in collaboration with religious and Non-government Organizations through out Punjab, to spread Ayurveda and help people understand their diet and life, in order to prevent and cure diseases in time. He has been honored with many awards by Educational & Religious Institutions & NGOs for his contribution to the ailing human societies.
- He is approved by Central Government of India as Medical Attendant for its employees.
Dr. Amit Bhandari got Ayurveda in his blood from his older generations as he is the grandson of a renowned Hakim B.R. Syal of Chandigarh, who served humanity for about 70 years. Dr. Bhandari is skilled in preparing Research based Herbal Formulations for curing patients with Herbal Powders, Juices and Extracts according to the Body-Mind Constitution of a particular individual.
He is a popular herbal expert and has been serving humanity by guiding them to get rid of Chronic cold, Gastric insufficiency, Arthritis, Epilepsy, Skin Disorders, Gynecological problems, Infertility, Obesity, Piles, Kidney Stones, Benign Prostate Hypertrophy, male sexual problems, Asthma and Hair Fall.
He is always keen to work in a challenging and motivating work environment, which gives him a responsible position with exposure in medical field, where his creative & medical skills can contribute in a major way towards the growth of the human race.